Wednesday, April 30, 2008

After the Show



So the show was an amazing success!! There where so many friends and family that showed up! I even sold my first photo!! I told the person that they couldnt have it until after I graduated seeing as though I would need to hang it in my portfolio show! But She was still happy to get it then!!

Working post production has been an horrible experience! I have had a horrible time printing my images! The paper that I am using is not liked by the printer! But when I do finally get a print out, they look absolutly beautiful!

Well Ive been thinking about going back to NEw Orleans in October... atleast Brian, Jodie, MAria and I are!! We would love to go down there and shoot alittle more and also expierience Halloween down there! Kiss has a house and the air fair is cheep so it should be fun!!

The photos on this entry were taken by Jorie at the Gallery Show!

No comments: